Ball Slide Positioning Stages with travels ranging from .25″ to 4.0″. All units are available in X, XY and XYZ configurations and can carry load ranging from 4 lbs on our miniature ball slide series all the way up to 60 lbs on our larger sizes. Straight line positioning accuracy is up to 0.0005″ per inch of travel.
All positioning stage model numbers are available with inch or metric micrometers and mounting holes. Most models are available with locking micrometers and all models can be supplied with our Posi-Lock friction locking mechanism to secure the table.
- Versatile – Smooth, accurate travel for intermittent motion applications.
- Positive Locking – Side mounted lock feature prevents movement of carriage.
- Accurate Measurements – Carriages are spring loaded against micrometer heads with 0.001″ (0.01mm) graduations.
- Adaptable – One, two or three axis models can be used in any orientation.
- Easy To Use – Standard counterbored holes in base and threaded holes in carriage.
- Wide Selection – Subminiature and low profile models.
Ball Slide Positioning Stages
- Product Code: Ball Slide Positioning Stages
- Availability: 2-3 Days