Kerk® Leadscrew Assemblies are available in a broad range of screw sizes and nut styles, custom designed for your application. They are self-adjusting, maintenance-free and require no lubrication. Providing maximum accuracy, high repeatability, smooth, quiet operation and low cost, Haydon Kerk Leadscrew Assemblies are your best choice for high performance linear motion control.
Kerk® brand anti-backlash nut and lead screw assemblies easily interface with many types of rotary power sources including stepper motors, servos, brushless DC, brush-type DC, and AC synchronous motors. For optimum performance and accuracy, several patented anti-backlash designs are available, depending on application needs.
Leadscrew Assembly Features:
- Leadscrew assemblies available from 1/8" (3.2mm) to 15/16" (23mm) diameter
- 303 Stainless Steel Screws
- Right & Left Hand Threads
- Imperial & Metric Threads
- Kerkote & Black Ice TFE Coatings
- Multiple varieties of Ant-Backlash Nuts
- Flange mount & Thread Mount Nuts
- Conventional Free-Wheeling Nuts
- Short Delivery
Kerk General Purpose Lead Screw Assemblies
- Brand: Kerk
- Product Code: Lead Screw Assemblies
- Availability: 2-3 Days