- Fast Response
- Easy temperature measurement
Temperature can be measured by simply applying the tip of the sensor to a tiny object or inserting the sensor into tiny gaps.
- No dust generation
- Durable adhesive tape
The adhesive tape can be repeatedly applied to and detached from various types of surfaces.
<Durability of adhesive tape>
- Up to 150°C (302°F): repeated use and detachment is available.
- Up to 200°C (393°F): When temperature stays above 150°C (302°F), repeated use and detachment is available.
- Up to 250°C (482°F): When temperature stays above 200°C (392°F), repeated use and detachment is available.
- Higher than 250°C (482°F): Adhesive part will be burnt. Repeated use is not available.
*Frequency of repeated use can be different based on the working conditions.
- Sheet Material: Polyimide Sheet
- Operating temperature: -40 to 300°C (-40 to 577°F)
- Thermocouple: Type K
- Sensor Length: 100mm Type
- Sensor Thickness: 0.13mm
- Element wire diameter: 50µm
|ST-51S-100-C||Length: 107mm, Element Wire Diameter 50µm, 5 pieces per set|
RKC Adhesive Type Temperature Sensor ST-51S
- Brand: RKC
- Product Code: RKC ST-51S
- Availability: Pre-Order