Lock boxes accommodate safe and efficient lockout by multiple workers. The transparent cover shows the contents inside.
- Comes with pre-attached plastic hooks for hanging keys, tag stubs, etc., and pre-drilled holes in the back for easy wall-mounting
- Use one lock on each energy control point and place the keys in the lockout box; each worker then places his own lock on the box to prevent access
- Each employee retains exclusive control, as required by OSHA, by placing his own lock on the lockout box containing the keys to the job locks
- As long as any one worker's lock remains on the lockout box, the keys to the job locks contained inside cannot be accessed
|Catalog #||Description||Max. Locks||# Key Hooks|
|LG003E||Small 6" x 6" x 2-1/2"||6||3|
|LG008E||Medium 7-1/2" x 12" x 2-1/2"||10||8|
|GLOBOX||Large 7-1/2 x 15-3/4" x 2-1/2"||14||18|
*Padlocks Sold Separately.
Brady Acrylic Wall-Mounted Group Lockout Boxes
- Brand: Brady
- Product Code: Brady Acrylic Wall-Mounted Group Lockout Boxes
- Availability: Pre-Order