Tilting sensor head allows accurate temperature measurement.
- Tilting sensor head type with free movement head
The temperature can be accurately measured by pressing the temperature sensor against the object under measurement
- Dimpled processing for grip
Fitting feeling allows easy gripping with the bare hand or even when wearing gloves.
- Temperature sensor has a maximum operating temperature of 300°C and is designed to measure the surface temperature of metals and insulators. (Temperature range: -40 to 300°C)
- The head is made of a liquid crystal polymer resin that does not scratch the measurement objective and has little thermal effect.
Accuracy (When temperature on metal surface is 100°C)
±1.3°C or ±1.3% of measuring temperature
1.1 sec (Response of 99%)
0.45 sec (Response of 90%)
Resistance value (With cable 1 m)
RKC Temperature Sensor for DP-350/DP-700 (ST-230L)
- Brand: RKC
- Product Code: RKC ST-230L
- Availability: Pre-Order