Safety Padlocks from Brady® have nonconductive fiberglass-reinforced nylon bodies and unique key cylinders that prevent electricity from traveling from the shackle to the key.
- Extremely compact and lightweight - the smallest safety lock on the market.
- Easily fits in small spaces.
- 5-pin cylinder can support same keying system as our current Safety Padlock.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon body for extra impact resistance.
- Service temperature: 0° - 250º F (-20º - 120º C)
- Lock body dimensions: 1- 2/5"H x 1 - 1/5" W x 5/8"D
Shackle clearance: 1" ; shackle diameter 1/5"
- Each padlock includes 1 key and 1 each English, Spanish and French labels.
Compact Safety Padlocks - 1" Steel Shackle
|Colour||Keyed Different 1/Pack||Keyed Different 6/Pack||Keyed Alike 3/Pack||Keyed Alike 6/Pack|
When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key. This option is beneficial when multiple locks are assigned to a single employee.
Brady Compact Safety Padlocks
- Brand: Brady
- Product Code: Brady Compact Safety Padlocks
- Availability: Pre-Order